Lotus Stone Block Print Kimono
Made of LINEN COTTON 30% linen 70% cotton
This comfortable cut kimono, which is woven slowly by blending with natural cotton and linen fibers, has a structure that adapts to every body.
It will accompany you all day long with its light and breathable texture.
This skillfully crafted garment has been woven sensitively with linen&cotton and its fabric is formed of delicately soft textures.
This garment possesses a unique appearance due to a special dyeing process for enhanced softness.
The print is hand stamped by a skilled craftsman using ancient wood block printing technique.
Variations/unevenness of colour and gradual fading are characteristic of garment dyeing. There may be some light colored spots at stitching points.
Being entirely printed by hand, each garment will be unique, with pleasing variations and irregularities.
Each garment is presented to you in a washed form in order to avoid shrinkage problems and to be used for many years in love.
Delicate washing is done in the machine.
Machine wash cold with similar color. Use only mild detergent.
Do not bleach. Iron warm. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean.
Hang to dry for best results
Standard size is compatible with S-M-L.
- 70% cotton 30% linen
- Made in Turkey
- Our products are already pre -washed, soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash delicate cold with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.Oour products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.