One of our most delicate and lavish collections, these Kimonos are of our favorite selection. The exotic aesthetic textures are where beauty, pragmatism and respect for tradition come together.
Each Kaftan is individually cut and expertly sewn by hand, and a belt accessory specially selected for each color adds exclusivity to the Kaftan.
They are One size, designed with an over-size cut that fits many sizes.
The fabric is yarn dyed, which is our own special textile , it is made of 2 colored double layers of muslin, draped, and creating a vintage look .
Wrap yourself in chicness with this exquisite hand loomed Kimono embracing their warm colors and luxurious patterns. Hand loomed in Turkey, this versatile kimono will add an elegant touch to your home and keep you cool in the summer and cozy for winter. Hand tied cotton fringe gives it an extra element of chic.
Anatolian artisans use traditional wooden looms and natural dye to create this unique robe Made from a 100% cotton, accented with a lush traditional fringe.
Special weaving, it is a bit crinkled, very few linen can give this anti look.
- 70% cotton 30% linen
- 100% Raw Unbleached Turkish Cotton
- Made in Turkey
- Our products are already pre -washed, soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash cold with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.Our products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.